Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DAMN WITH MY COMPUTER


After 1 year without any problem with my computer, I got a damn 4 computer crash on 1 month !!?

The 1st one come with bad cluster (yeah bad cluster not sector !!?) on the 1st block of my 80 Giga, and after about 3 days many many solution was tried (do you believe i repartition my hard disk about 20 time).

The last solution i found in cut the first 10 GB from the hard disk and connect my old hard disk (40 GB) just to install OS on it.

The 2nd damn come after 4 days with a virus (worm) - very clever one, At that time I known that i got a virus, but the problem my antivirus doesn't found it (McAfee antivirus (updated in the previous week)). So tried installing another antivirus (Norton antivirus ).

What I will do !!?. I gone to the Internet just to google it, and i found an antivirus that i doesn't here about it before (avast antivirus 4.6 -it look like a mp3 player)

, the player catch the virus, After that I surprised the virus was hit my OS, I can't access any thing of administration tool



=>

msconfig = restart ??

regedit = you don't have the permission

...


After i solve that problem by reinstall OS then create new account I got the 3rd problem after about2 days. What happened with my netBeans 5.0 (java IDE).

    I don't know how nor why I solve the problem. The problem was the netBeans run ( mean java installed correctly since it's a java coded ), but i can't open my projects or any .java file, so i reinstall every thing many times ( do you believe i reinstall the java and the netBeans about 20 time ) I did every possible solution you may think about.

OOPS in the next day I open the computer it's run and better than expected since new java 1.5.0_6 installed !!!!!!!?


The 4th damn is the virus – Yeah that clever virus – Kick me again since I have a habit that I stop every unnecessary process including the antivirus ( I run it just when i access the Internet ).


SO ALLAH YSTOR MN EL 5AMSAH.




1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Moey said...

okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home